Kelsey. Canadian. 20. Animal Science student. Sometimes I say things that are funny. This blog is a big messy jumble of fandoms (usually Harry Potter and The Whedonverse), a bit of bizarre humor, personal posts, and anything else enjoyable I might come across in the dark and weird corners of the internet.
Aaaah thank you anon, you’re so sweet! It’s exam week so I’ve been not doing hair or makeup for the past few days so this is really nice to hear :)
DAMMIT TREY FINE. I’ll only do it because I am avoiding studying
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
Wow I regret posting these questions immediately because I am not answering this one on the internet ahaha
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
That I’m really ashamed of how I struggle in school. I make jokes about it so people think I’m totally cool with my average marks
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
That I’m not annoying. I often feel like I am annoying people or people are getting sick of me.
4. How do you deal with criticism?
If it’s out of nowhere I’m normally like “Okay well I didn’t ask for your opinion”, and get a little cranky over it. But if I ask for someone’s criticism I usually try my best to take it and improve
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
I love when people bring me things. Like if I’m in bed and don’t want to get up and they bring me food or whatever. I just think it’s really nice.
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
The only one I can think of involves a deck of cards
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
I like being read to, like when I’m in bed and I don’t want to keep my eyes open but I still want to know the story, and if someone can read it out to me that’s just :)
8. Describe your favourite texture.
Anything warm and soft/smooth, whether it be people’s skin, or puppies, or an electric blanket XD
9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
If I’m being perfectly honest, I have not felt any intense effects from anything. No one I know has ever been involved or affected by the stuff that’s happened, so even though I know things are awful for many many people, nothing has had a large impact on my life
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
I have photos and a poem called “You Should Have Told Her”, but I don’t think I can share with Tumblr
I JUST WANT TO LAY ON THE FLOOR WITH YOU
AND KISS YOUR STUPID FACE
AND SNUGGLE YOU ALL NIGHT
I DON’T KNOW
I’M LAME OKAY
YOU’RE JUST REALLY AMAZING